MisManageMent Meeting Wed Jan. 13th 7:30 pm @ Lions Head Pub
Hare(s): Chicken Stiffer
Venue: Lion Head Pub – 2251 N. Lincoln Ave
Hash Cash: N/A
View Larger Map
Hash Ballot 2009 – http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chicagoh3/files/hashballot2009.doc
THE Chicago Hash will have a Mismanagement meeting Jan. 13th 7:30 pm @ Lions Head Pub
2251 n. lincoln ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
Topics of conversation will be
1. CH3 $$$$ account balances
2. Hashball March 6th
3. Nominations in Jan. for CH3 hash awards and GM they are currently in the Yahoo group file section
4. Voting in Feb.
5. Feb. 14th should be CHINESE NEW YEAR HASH maybe make it big because its day before presidents day?
6. March 6th Announce the Wieners of the GM and other hash awards
7. Hash Calendar
8. Need new HARE RAZORS
9. If you have new business you would like to discuss please e-mail me show we can put it on the agenda
Environmentally-Friendly Public Transit ?
From the Lincoln Park/Lakeview “Green Zone”: Red Line to Fullerton, hoof it a couple blocks East to Halsted/Lincoln/Fullerton, Southeast on Lincoln two blocks to da bar.
From Wicker Park/Bucktown: Blue Line to California, Fullerton #74 bus East to Halsted/Lincoln/Fullerton, Southeast on Lincoln two blocks to da bar.
Hop into your hooptie and schlep your sled to Lincoln/Belden/Orchard. Parking pretty much sucks in this corridor as the side streets are all Zone 143 permit. You might get lucky with a meter on Lincoln or open parking by Oz Park one block further Southeast.