Chicago HHH #2024 – Saturday 3/26 – 2:00 PM
Hares: WJew-40, Little Trojan Annie, Stiffy for Stiffies, & Four Score in the Back Door
Venue: Green Eye Lounge – 2403 W. Homer St
Hash Cash: $8
From da GM: It’s our regularly scheduled Pre-Easter Hash. Notice that we’ve moved the hash to Saturday so that you can spend time with your families on Sunday.
From da Hares:
– Bring money/debit card for trail if you want to play a game that has a prize.
– Bring food for potluck
– TRAIL IS A-B. There will be a shag wagon to transport food and your shit to the B. If you have some prep work to do on your food or you’re a control freak, you can cum to the B early and drop your shit off yourself (Hint: the B is Trojan Jew’s B&B&B). Just let LTA know.
– Free street parking at the B. At the A too, if you look hard enough. But we don’t recommend driving if you can help it.
– More than one game on trail. If you’ve never done an Easter trail….good luck.
– Four Score is back as a hare. We’re truly sorry.
From da GM (reprise): TL;DR
Environmentally-Friendly Public Transit
From Lincoln Park/Lakeview: Take the Brown Line south to Armitage. Transfer to the 73 Armitage bus going west. Exit the bus at Western and the bar is below the El tracks on the west side of the street. (Approx. 30 min)
From Wicker Park/Bucktown: Take the Blue line going towards O’Hare. Exit the train at Western and the bar is downstairs, under the El, on the west side of the street. (Approx. 5 min)
Hop in your hooptie and cruise to Western and Homer. Avoid Western and Belmont at all costs, cause they’re removing the overpass.